Injured in a motor vehicle accident?

When a person is injured in a motor vehicle accident in NSW, the law requires that a claim form be sent to the Green Slip Insurer of the vehicle at fault within 6 months of the date of the accident. If a claim form is submitted within that period the Insurer will most likely reject… Continue reading Injured in a motor vehicle accident?

Motor Vehicle Accident Time Limits

Have you been injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident. Strict time limits apply to lodging a claim for compensation. Act now. Call Peter Moore on 1800 891 691